Changes to Trident Motor Replacement Guide Introduction
|Time Required Min||
|Time Required Max||
[ … ]
- Included in kit: L-wrench (M3) x1 added.
- Included in kit: L-wrench (M2) x1 added.
- Included in kit: grease x1 for creating waterproof seal on pass-throughs added.
- Included in kit: Loctite x1 threadlocker for attaching horizontal propellers to motor shafts added.
- Small phillips head screwdriver x1 added.
- Scissors or cutters x1 for opening Loctite added.
- Tweezers x1 for removing and placing small screws added.
- Isopropyl alcohol 99% or higher x1 for cleaning pass-throughs added.
- Cotton swabs x1 for cleaning pass-throughs added.
- Wipes x1 for cleaning pass-throughs added.
- Compressed air x1 for cleaning pass-throughs (if you don't have any, clean thoroughly and allow extra dry time) added.
- horizontal motor x2 left and right motors added.
- vertical motor (no motor shaft) x1 added.
- horizontal propeller x2 "L" and "R" designation (very important to place correctly) added.
- vertical propeller x1 added.
- M3x6mm screw x6 for vertical motor attachment and mounting (do not reuse old screws) added.
- M3x10mm screw x4 for horizontal motor mounts (do not reuse old screws) added.
- M2 6mm screws (do not reuse old screws) x6 for motor plugs added.
- gasket x3 for waterproof seal at pass-throughs (do not reuse old gaskets) added.